close

He's Just Not That Into You trailer

美日一句/靡音裊霧:

前一陣子很紅的電影 He's just not that into you《他其實沒那麼喜歡你》將窺視男人是否對女人著迷的秘密大公開。當妳在酒吧裡遇到一個男人,就在兩人一陣相談甚歡聊得很開心之後,彼此交換電話。妳覺得他滿喜歡妳的,所以回家以後一定會打電話約妳出來再次見面,但、是!並、沒、有!這是怎麼回事?

 

 

A girl will never forget the first boy she ever likes.
女生永遠不會忘記她們第一個喜歡上的男孩。

"Why did you do that?"
你為什麼要這樣對我?

"Because you smell like dog poo!"
因為妳聞起來像狗大便!

"Honey, do you know why that little boy did those things? Because he likes you!"
寶貝,妳知道為什麼他要這樣做嗎?因為他喜歡妳啊。

That's the beginning of our problem.
我們的問題就是這樣來的。

We're all programmed to believe that if a guy acts like a total jerk, that means he likes you.
我們從小就被教育著,如果一個男人表現得像個混蛋一樣,那表示他喜歡妳。

"Hey Connor, I haven't heard from you, and...I mean, how stupid is it that a gal's got to wait for a guy's call anyway, right? 'Cuz we're all equal, right? More women are accepted into law schools than man...call me!"
嗨,康能,都沒有你的消息,嗯,我是說,現在女生哪還這麼笨,還得等男生打電話給她,對不對?現在男女平等嘛,對吧?女生現在念法律研究所的比男生還多……打電話給我!

"He's TOTALLY gonna call."
他"絕對"會打電話給妳的。

"This guy, he MySpace'd me."
那個男生在 MySpace 上留言給我。

"Ouch!" "MySpace is the new booty call." "Oh..."
"唉喲!" " MySpace 是最新的釣馬子上床的方式耶。" "噢……"

"You know what, I hadn't really given the old 'I'll call ya right back'. Should I call back?"
知道嗎,我沒有跟她說我會打回去給她。我應該現在打嗎?

"Should you call back? No!"
你應該現在打嗎?不不不!

"Listen, I'm gonna call back and say that I'm going to bed. It's a genius idea."
這樣吧,我現在打電話去跟她說我要睡覺了。真是天才啊我。

"What? It's 9:30."
啊?才九點半耶。

"I need you to stop being nice to me unless you're gonna marry me."
除非你和我結婚,不然我要你再對我這麼好。

"This...feels like a trick."
這……好像是妳的詭計。

"There are many people who never get married. Ooh, look at Al Pacino. Never been married, happy as a clam."
很多人從來都沒有結過婚啊。噢,比如說艾爾帕西諾。他從來沒有結過婚,還不是笑得像個開心果一樣?

"Will I be Al Pacino in this scenario?"
那在我的情況下,開心的艾爾帕西諾是我嗎?

"You have no messages."
您沒有留言。

"Were you obsessing, pacing back and forth, staring at the phone for days?"
妳是不是像著魔了一樣,好幾天都在電話旁邊走來走去瞪著它瞧啊?

"Maybe he lost my number, or he's out of town, or got hit by a cab...." "Or maybe he has no interest in seeing you again."
"也許他弄丟我的號碼啊,或是他去別的地方出差了,或是被計程車撞到了……" "或是他根本就沒有興趣再見到妳。"

"No guy actully wants to get married. And if they do, all they're really thinking about? All the women they're gonna miss out on." "I don't wanna be with anybody else. I just wanna be with Beth."
"沒有一個男人會真的想要結婚。如果他們真的結婚了,他們心裡想的只有同一件事:外面有多少女人啊,他們從此失去機會了。" "但我不想和其他人在一起啊。我只想跟貝絲在一起。"

"I'm married. I'll do this." "What if you meet the love of your life, are you supposed to let them pass you by?"
"我結婚了。這樣(作朋友)就好了。" "如果你遇到你這輩子的真愛,你應該讓他和你擦身而過嗎?"

"So we're friends." "Yeah." "You know, you may be the best friend I've ever had."
"所以我們只是朋友。" "對。" "知道嗎,妳應該算是我這輩子最好的朋友了。"

"I gotta go to bed." "Is that an invitation?" "What?" "Oh girl, that was cheesy!"
"我得去睡覺了。" "那是在邀請我一起去嗎?" "啊?" "噢,這招還真'聳'(俗套)耶。"

"I have this guy, who leaves me a voice mail at work, so I called him at home, and then he emailed me on my Blackberry, and so I texted to his cell, and now you just have to go around checking all these different portals just to get rejected by seven different technologies...it's exhausting!"
我曾經有過一個男人留言在我公司語音信箱裡,所以我打電話到他家,他又發電子郵件到我的 PDA,所以我又傳簡訊到他的手機裡,所以現在這個科技時代你必須要在各種不同的聯絡方式之間互相對照,然後才會發現妳被對方發了七次好人卡……好累喔!


arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    ordinarycool 發表在 痞客邦 留言(1) 人氣()